With the passage of time, more and more new property owners in Sydney- (be it domestic, commercial of industrial) are slowly but surely learning the necessity and benefits of quality pipe lagging services.
And with good reasons too. To ensure the stability and longevity of your pipes, professional lagging (or pipe insulating installations) prove to be the ideal solution for the following-
- To reduce noise from water pipes
- To reduce the heat generated within the pipe to create a comfortable environment
- To maintain the temperature within the pipe work and also capture possible condensation that may be generated by the pipe itself
But Of Course…
To ensure you get value-for-money professional lagging treatments (for any of the aforementioned criteria); you should (& must) enlist help from a revered pipe lagging service provider and supplier operating all across Sydney.
And if it so happens that you’ve been searching for one such top service provider near you, Sydney Laggers is name to trust for your customised pipe lagging treatments.
Have You’ve Been Struggling To Reduce The Noise Reduced In Waste & Hydraulic Pipes…?
If so, then our dedicated team delivers you “Pyrotek Soundlag 4525C” which comes across as a high-performance composite acoustic lagging product developed to reduce noise from pipes, valves, fan housings, and ductwork in commercial, industrial and domestic buildings. It Reduces noise in hydraulic and waste pipes by up to 25.2 dB(A).
What Are Its Noteworthy Takeaways?
- It delivers varying compositions with barrier weights from 3 kg/m² to 8 kg/m² and the decoupling layer complemented with a choice of plain (4512) or convoluted (4525C) foam.
- It features a highly dense and flexible mass layer which helps provide quality sound reduction properties, whilst its decoupling layer breaks the vibration path between the substrate and the mass barrier; thus letting its vinyl external wrap to remain flexible for optimising performance
- It is devoid of any odour producing oils and bitumen
- It is suitably accredited as per the laid down ISO 9001 quality control standard
- It is tested as per the levied AS 1530.3 ; thus validating its impressive flame resistance characteristics
- Comes with broad operating temperature range
- And it proves rather easy to bond – be it with matching Tape ALR or any other appropriate equivalent
In addition to these good qualities, Pyrotek Soundlag 4525C not only can it be used to reduce the sound of Sanitary and Stormwater pipes, it can be used to soundproof Tanks and noise generated from Air conditioning Units and the like.
Are you ready to sound-proof your otherwise noisy water pipes…?
If so, then CONTACT SYDNEY LAGGERS at your convenient time to schedule a visit.
Our team will gladly come down to your location at your chosen slot to deliver you quality Acoustic (noise-reducing) pipe lagging services as well as our unique and highly effective Pyrotek Soundlag 4525C insulating material; that too at competitive supply and installation rates.