REINFORCED FOIL TAPE
$9.67 – $21.30 excl. GST
Tapes are used to seal pipe insulation, tape duct-wrap, seal metal ducts and assure a vapour barrier. The tapes have excellent strength due to the fibre reinforcements, are easy to tear and have a great instant tack. The tape is available in different widths, per roll or per box.
- Moisture and vapour barrier for any foil faced lagging.
- Conforms well to corners and irregular surfaces with excellent adhesion properties.
- Available sizes: 50mm, 72mm & 96mm by 50mt Rolls
- Aluminium Foil / Polyester Scrim Kraft Laminate
- This structure provides high strength / flexibility
- High bond acrylic adhesive
- Temp range -20° to 80°
Q. What is the best tape for Lagging Pipes?
A. Reinforced foil tape is specified as the preferred product to use in regard to all sound lagging materials.
Q. Can I use plain Foil tape on Pipe Lagging materials?
A. No, it is not recommended or compliant to use PLAIN foil tape on pipe Lagging.
Q. Why Should I Use Reinforced Foil tape?
A. Reinforced Foiltape has a Moisture and vapours barrier for any foil-faced lagging. Conforms well to corners and irregular surfaces with excellent adhesion properties.
Q. What size does Reinforced Foil tape come in?
A.48mm- 72mm – 96mm X 50mt Rolls.
50mm Plain Aluminium Tape, 72mm Plain Aluminium Tape, 50mm Reinforced Aluminium Tape, 72mm Reinforced Aluminium Tape, 96mm Reinforced Aluminium Tape
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.