Pyrotek Soundlag 4525C
$29.00 – $180.00 excl. GST
Soundlag is a high-performance composite acoustic lagging product developed to reduce noise from pipes, valves, fan housings, and ductwork in commercial, industrial and domestic buildings. It Reduces noise in hydraulic and waste pipes by up to 25.2 dB(A).
- Sold in Pallets of 30 Rolls ONLY
- Standard roll size: 1.35 m x 3 m
- Pyrotek offers varying compositions with barrier weights from 3 kg/m² to 8 kg/m² and the decoupling layer with a choice of plain (4512) or convoluted (4525C) foam.
- Free from odour producing oils and bitumen
- Accredited to ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Tested to AS 1530.3 with excellent flame resistance
- Broad operating temperature range
- Easy to bond – matching Tape ALR or equivalent
Q. Why is Pyrotek Soundlag 4525C so good?
A. The highly dense and flexible mass layer provides excellent sound reduction properties, whilst the decoupling layer breaks the vibration path between the substrate and the mass barrier, allowing the vinyl external wrap to remain flexible–optimising performance.
Q. Is Pyrotek Soundlag 4525C Fire Resistant?
A. Yes, the external foil facing offers a fire-resistant covering and an excellent surface to join adjacent sheets.
Q. How much does Pyrotek Soundlag 4525C Weigh?
A. Pyrotek offers varying compositions with barrier weights from 3 kg/m² to 8 kg/m² and the decoupling layer with a choice of plain (4512) or convoluted (4525C) foam.
Q. Can Pyrotek Soundlag be used in other applications?
A. Yes, not only can it be used to reduce the sound of Sanitary and Stormwater pipes, it can be used to soundproof Tanks and noise generated from Air conditioning Units and the like.
1350W X 500L, 1350W X 3000L
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.