Pyrotek Soundlag 4525C
OUR High-Performance Composite Acoustic Lagging Product
Having a hard time reducing the noise generated from within your Waste & Hydraulic Water Pipes…?
Do you seek a professional lagging specialists possessing appropriate know-how in delivering quality composite sound-deterring pipe lagging treatments as per the NCC compliance?
Look no further than our ever reliable TEAM at Sydney Laggers...!
Our diligent lagging specialists introduces you to our “Pyrotek Soundlag 4525C” which comes across as one high-performance composite acoustic lagging product crafted to diminish noise generating from pipes, valves, fan housings, and ductwork in commercial, industrial and domestic buildings.
Furthermore, this impressive composite acoustic pipe lagging component is known to deter noise in hydraulic and waste pipes by up to 25.2 dB(A).
Why It's So Good...?
- Our offered Pyrotek Soundlag 4525C delivers varying compositions with barrier weights from 3 kg/m² to 8 kg/m² and the decoupling layer complemented with a choice of plain (4512) or convoluted (4525C) foam.
- It comes with an impressively dense and flexible mass layer known to have quality sound reduction properties, whilst its decoupling layer breaks the vibration path between the substrate and the mass barrier; thus letting its vinyl external wrap to remain flexible for optimising performance
- Our offered Pyrotek Soundlag 4525C is devoid of any odour producing oils and bitumen
- It is suitably accredited as per the levied ISO 9001 quality control
- It is even tested according to the laid down AS 1530.3; which denotes its impressive flame resistance
- Features broad operating temperature range
- And it proves rather easy to bond – be it with matching Tape ALR or any other appropriate equivalent
CALL US & Schedule A Visit As Per Your Suitability
All Set to treat your otherwise noisy water pipes through Us…?
If so, then CONTACT OUR TEAM at your convenient time.
We will gladly come down at your chosen slot and deliver you this unique Soundlag 4525C high-performance composite acoustic lagging product at competitive supply and installation rates.